Sunday, July 19, 2009

Boatload O' Charts--Compare to the downloadable Excel in other post

These charts are mostly from the TK ticker list, beefed up by yours truly and posted in previous post in Excel downloadable format. Let me know if you like that format.

AMZN, and APD just look like double top to me, I don't see that much more. Betting against Amazon is kind of scary....the last 4 months have had bullishness, so maybe people are buying things on Amazon. I know this is weak analysis, what I am saying is that I just don't want to play this one.

NEU is interesting, as it could be bearish or bullish. There is a big IHS, at Fib support or resistance...could be a big long or short. I may set orders in both directions and see what hits.










2 comments:

  1. Thanks Steveo - lots of good set ups to keep an eye on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SSC, I respect your opinion. Right now after looking at several Boatloads, or perhaps a flotilla of charts...I am thinking a little pop on Monday, then a drop, and then 10 to 15% increase in market levels. Based on charts, not at all on fundamentals. But good to keep a number of tickers and charts familiar, because the moves will happen fast when they count.

    ReplyDelete

Insightful and Useful Comment!