Thursday, August 13, 2009

Currency Reserving the Right to Change My Mind

What with all I have been writing about how the Ol' Buck should strengthen, this just doesn't look bullish to me. Sure the IHS is there, but it's also a diamond pattern which is often a continuation, downward. Conflicted and tricky, like the overall market itself.

My overall level of blogging and blog partcipation has gone way down. In a way that is a good precursor to a market top -- exhaustion of the mind and the tape.

I am thinking that most of the big drops will occur at night, like the big ramp up, most of the profits were taken at night. This means futures. But don't jump in to futures when the real battle starts...the increased leverage will play on your emotions, you best do some practice before 3 down starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insightful and Useful Comment!