Monday, October 4, 2010

Advise

In response to a comment from a contributing reader...........and this is not meant to be snarky.

Not being  Certified Financial Advisor ( or whatever rating advisors are supposed to have), I can't advise you on whether to "close shorts", heck I can't even advise myself.

I will be watching currencies as they are the 800 lbs gorilla in the room (Gorillas). 
And on a real break of the Fear Factor I will get much more bearish, same with TNX/VIX

Personally I think playing individual stocks is better than indices right now, the indices are highly gamed.  After all they have tax advantage in trading futures that a portion of the gains is taxed at long term capital gains even if you only held the futures for 2 minutes, weird. Those in power make the rules.

I see 8 long breakout stocks for every 2 short stocks.   Although my QQQQ puts just rolled into profitability today, which is nice. 

I do have Google account so if you want to share anything by Google docs, knock yourself out.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insightful and Useful Comment!