Friday, March 8, 2013

Palladium Leading Gold?

I posted a bull call for Palladium a week or two back.  Use the search bar for "Palladium" to review prior posts.   PGM is also a good keyword, it means Platinum Metals Group, of which Palladium is one of those metals.

This can be seen as a backtest and launch off the down channel, and also a patented "egg bounce".   Of course, the fundamentals behind Palladium are also outstanding as is the instability of the two main production countries South Africa and Russia.



1 comment:

  1. I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else encountering problems with your blog. It appears like some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen before.
    Appreciate it

    Look at my blog post - acheter follower

    ReplyDelete

Insightful and Useful Comment!