Friday, March 18, 2022

Possible Short on SPY (For A Quick Trade) And A Few Trade Ideas

This ended up being the best trade of my life, I controlled 800 shares short on SPY via puts and closed it out not perfectly, but almost perfectly.


stock here: I am more into investing now than trading, but with all the chop it would be a shame not to profit off the opportunity.   And with most of my investments being long, profiting on the short side is a good hedge.   

Above one trade idea.   And a few below.   The SPX punching into the upper Bollinger Band, whilst the VIX pops its Bollinger on the bottom side.   I missed timing on the short Friday close, so will review Monday at open. 

Some charts credit to Breakpoint Trades.    We used to participate a lot over there, its now a decade ago, and even did business with them, back in the day.    Many of the annotations are mine. 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Insightful and Useful Comment!