Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Boatland of Charts

No time to rant, have to do work projects as they present themselves.

Please drop your comments, or I may get tired of providing this free service.

I think we are very close to a continued drop down, not the big one....it won't happen that  way....and by big one I mean drop to say 500 on S&P, and then rally to whatever, say 650, then drop to 200.   A final 60% drop for those buying the dip and buyint the hype and the new QE 3 ramp of pimp.

But don't worry about that just now, I dont at least....there could be the 1st wave down towards the 650, it will play out over time, giving you every chance to second guess yourself.

8 comments:

  1. TradingwiththeaveragejayJuly 29, 2010 at 12:31 AM

    Man that's a lot of work to post all the charts. Thanks

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative site, steveo many thanks for all the shared labor. Bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, thats a new timeframe view that I never used before, since I am using SLV which didn't exist until the last few years, even so, I think that chart is instructive, at least it got me into the todays 1% drop, or at least emboldened me. Day trading is where it is at for now, just no time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome, please stop by often. I have been kind of quiet while this Wave 2, Dabama supported ramp job plays out....that may change

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I think some good unique charts in there as well as some classic TA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are welcome, sign up as follower too....you might want to try a news aggregator, which will aggregate all the blogs that you choose to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Insightful and Useful Comment!