Sunday, July 5, 2009

Currecies Gone Wild

OK, so I place my first ever currency trade tonight, based on a hint from a top trader in FX and options at Evil Speculator....and then I find this ain't a pony ride....I just entered the run with the bulls.


The currency markets basically blew up tonight. Massive flight to USD and yen. bounce off the VIX? I know last week on Thurs, I was hearing....take the weekend off, don't even trade Thursday, nothing happens on short weeks.

Check the other BLOG posts....I have over 30 charts that are ready to move.



If above link is none existant, paste the below into your browser

http://screencast.com/t/KQF1fd4v

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that always the way, just when you think you have got it down, fate shows up Steve.
    This morning's futes are adding weight to a beak of any EW5 attempt on the DAY to the upside.
    http://www.bostonwealth.net/2009/07/06/spx-futures-reinforcing-down-channel-make-or-break-time/

    ReplyDelete

Insightful and Useful Comment!