Monday, August 9, 2010

All I Hear these days is CABLE! Bullish Bullish Bullish

The 2 day, 3 day, and 4 day candles are all pretty bearish for the poor little Cable....We were happy for you Cable, having such a nice run....

Bullish bullish bullish, buy calls. Short the 3x Shorts!



I have a new strategy, to fool the robot spiders that crawl the web....I am bullish, very bullish, inverse head and shoulders, the fed will save the day, yeah Bernanke!
Obama is a brilliant businessman and understands financial system and economics.

OK did you get it?

2 comments:

  1. Bullish thanks, Steve, bullish if I can do anything to bullish help you fool the bots into bullish believing you are bullish bullish, please let me bullish know.

    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bullishness is the only way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Insightful and Useful Comment!