Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I opened a short in OFC, one of the shorts highlighted in last weekends "Boat Load O' charts"

My main computer is effectively "blown up" one or several things are seriously wrong, with random generated hot key going, processor saturation, and just all around....bad. sorry for not coming up with good posts during this most exciting of times but this hobbled computer has made it difficult. This post is done from a laptop. I am going to "ghost" my trading computer back to an earlier state, and since it is a raid hard drive setup, I expect some type of issues.


Does SPY look like a roaring long? Me thinks not. It's too good...too tasty, it must be a trap.....Hey just because you are a paranoid does not mean the Market Makers are not out to get your money.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Insightful and Useful Comment!