Sunday, March 20, 2011

FEED and BPT

You can email me directly at stock hawaii.rr.com

I received this email from a reader, questioning whether Breakpoint Trades provides good guidance, or else do they "pull an Elliot Wave International" or really any of the other services out there that "are never wrong".

I don’t know if you pay close attention to BPT advice, I know you like them. He does great work.

He gave a FEED buy last year on a basic trend line break – it was long term.

You bought in around 2.35 and got out not too much later. FEED is now below 2.00.

Was there ever a stop on that trade from BPT or do they do one side – entry only?

Any recollection?
Here is some of the answer.   Bottom line -- BPT gets the job done.   I posted my short trade on FEED long as a quick trade that more than paid for a 6 month membership...then the rest is gravy.  


http://oahutrading.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-wish-my-performance-was-as-good-as.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insightful and Useful Comment!