Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NYMO small move, and long term funny-mentals

This NYMO chart is on my indicator page, every day updated.  Here is the link.   I would like to add more key items, to make it easy to review, i.e. don't miss the key elements.

http://oahutrading.blogspot.com/p/new-page-for-testing.html

Advertising revenue is way down, hardly enough to even buy Kona coffee, much less pay subscription services.   Ouch.   It is true, money is tight all over.   As a business with same phone number for 10 years, we get 20 to 30 phone calls per week of people marketing, well, what else, MARKETING.  Lord knows no one in America has any product to sell.   Oh wait, I get another 20 phone calls for people who want to sell me boxes of safety glasses, 50 at a time, made in China of course.  

NYMO - The McClellan, or I like to call McC because I am always afraid of spelling McC wrong
When it has a small move, say 2 is real small, 5 is pretty small, 8 is still small, then it predicts a big market move in 1 or 2 days, sometimes three.

It just had a small move.   Of 6 points.   

Also in chart below, mucho neuvo highs!   And very few new lows.   I guess that's bullish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insightful and Useful Comment!