Saturday, July 21, 2012

Watch the Animals - Vix alert up

No one comments when I say "WATCH THE ANIMALS"

But I think we are reaching an incredible amount of mammal social stress.   This would be a massive drop in the market. 

However, the Dem market ramp up into election is also very strong.

Perchance these factor fight each other until January, whoever wins. 

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/06/28/bear-slaughters-70-sheep-captured-with-cub-and-relocated/?intcmp=obnetwork

Funny, if you observe, bears are extemely human like if you observe them in nature (tough, only seen  a few), or in zoos.   In fact, I would say bears have more human traits than any other mammal.

Don't be a bear, in a bull market!  LOL  

This ain't a bull market, but the market can go to S&P 1600 easy, based on silliness.

1 comment:

  1. Have to agree on your bear comments.  Most human like animal I know.  They certainly are sneaky.  One snuck up within 12 feet of me a couple years ago before I sent him to heaven. 
    Perhaps bear markets work the same way for the unprepared.

    ReplyDelete

Insightful and Useful Comment!