Here is another give away. One catch, each person can only enter once, and they will market to you via email and maybe mail.
So use a "disposable" email address
One winner per month
I have bought from these people, and they are good, reliable, knowledgeable
RULES FOR THE DRAWING.
- Read and agree with these official Drawing Terms and Conditions. Submission of a registration for this drawing confirms your agreement with these Drawing terms.
- By submitting an entry, entrant certifies that they are 18 years of age and willing to accept informative and promotional emails from Independent Living Bullion. Opting out of emails negates your eligibility for the drawing.
- Except where legally prohibited, submission of any entry into this Drawing constitutes permission for the Independent Living Bullion to use the entrant's first name and last name on marketing materials for up to two years without any compensation.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ONE SUBMISSION PER PERSON.
- WINNER SELECTION and NOTIFICATION. One winner will be selected every month. The winner's first name, last initial, city and state of residence (if available) will be posted on www.independentlivingbullion.com as soon as he/she is selected. Winners will be contacted by email after each month's drawing within the first three days of the following month. So check your Independent Living Bullion emails to see if you're the winner!
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. Winners will need to provide their full name, address and social security number before they can accept the prize.
- TAXES. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will be issued an IRS W1099 form at the end of the year.
- Prizes are not negotiable and non-transferable and there is no cash equivalent.
- Independent Living Bullion reserves the right to cancel the drawing at any time and/or make modifications to the rules and eligibility requirements. It is the responsibility of those entering the drawing to monitor this Rules section for any updates and/or modifications.
- Eligible winners must be U.S. citizens and have a permanent residence or mailing address within the United States.