Thursday, November 8, 2012

ES dropping and Gold is Up, Decoupling

I been trading the short side since the NZD/JPY indicator showed a clear cut and long lasting Blimp Swat Down.    

Surprised to see Gold up and ES down after my "nap".   Its daylight savings here, which means market opens at 4:30 and stay open to 11.   That is ALOT better to trade than 3:30 and 10.  

I have shorts on SHW, NBR, and NZD/JPY.

ES looks oversold from and RSI point of view, AND getting big Bernoulli support at 2 long term channels.    So this could be bounce point, to wipe out the weak handed new bears trading on the election story.






2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I have added your blog Address to my list. There were some errors with my blog list and some links were not updated properly when i made changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks San, always appreciate your work, helps me from missing something important.

    ReplyDelete

Insightful and Useful Comment!