Matt at BPT let's me occasionally post up a free newsletter. They are big, but you can swing through it in like 8 minutes if you fly through.
Weekend Commodity Newsletter for June 30th, 2013 - free
Disclaimer: Intraday Chart Links will show up as daily charts unless you have an active stockcharts.com membership and are signed in, you can sign up here.
Table of Contents
1. General Commodities: CRB Index, Copper, DBA Agriculture, Corn,Wheat, Crude Oil, Natural Gas
2. XLE Swing System Comments
3. US Dollar, long Term Bonds/Rates comments
4. Precious Metals: Gold, Silver
5. Gold Precious Metal Stocks: HUI Gold Bugs Index, GDX Gold miners ETF
6. A look at Individual Gold/Precious Metal Stocks
First off I hope everyone had a nice weekend! As you know next week is a shortened holiday week for the US Markets due to the 4th of July Holiday (market is closed on Thursday and only open 1/2 day on Wed), unfortunately the market is open on Friday because of the 4 day rule i.e. the US markets are never closed more than 3 days in a row.
As far as the charts and my analysis this week, as you can see there are a TON of charts below, the first sets of charts deals with the standard commodities, however not a lot has changed there and thus I will cover them quickly. This week the real meat of the newsletter involves the precious metals sector, with the precious